Many call what we practice Anti-Aging, Functional, Integrative, or Preventive Medicine. We prefer the term Organic Medicine; we focus on how our bodies work to best heal our patients. Many disease processes can be linked to poor diet, hormonal imbalances, vitamin deficiencies, infections, toxicities and allergies. If not diagnosed and addressed early, these issues can increase the risk for cancer and other serious conditions. We listen to our patients to find the root cause of their issue. Let us help you get back to feeling like yourself again.
William M. Lee, M.D.
Dr. Lee founded the Lee Clinic in 1993. After graduating from Creighton Medical School, he served as a flight surgeon in the Air Force. After spending years in emergency medicine and family medicine, he realized that many of his patients would have been much healthier in their 50's if they had changed their behaviors in their 30’s. By looking deeper into his patient’s complaints and he has successfully treated thousands of patients, with less synthetic drugs and more natural solutions.
Dr. Lee has over 40 years clinical experience treating patients with a myriad of diagnoses as well as extensive experience in natural hormone replacement for both men and women.
Dr. Lee's certifications:
- Member American College for the Advancement of Medicine
- Member American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
Dr. Lee's Medical Directorships
- 1972 – 1987: Phoenix Memorial Hospital Emergency Department
- 1987 – 2000: Desert Foothills Medical Center, Scottsdale, Arizona
- 2000 – 2005: Phoenix Fire Department Wellness Center
- 2005 – Present: The Lee Clinic, LLC – Northern Virginia
Megan H. Lee, D.O.